Due to COVID-19, Heirloom Country Farms has suspended any and all farm tours, and stopped visits from the general public for all except order pickup.
Order pickup has become completely contact-less:
- Online orders that have been paid for in advance will be arranged to be placed in our cooler outside our gate.
Upon placing an order you will be called and a time arranged for pickup, the products will then be placed, when you are within minutes of arriving, in the cooler awaiting your arrival.
- For pay at the gate orders pleae call in advance to ensure we have product available and to arrange a time for pickup. Order will be placed in the cooler outside the gate, payment in cash can be made at the 'cash box' attached to the gate, please use exact change.
We are available via email and phone for any questions. If contact at the gate is preferred we can meet you there, where we will be masked and maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet, for your safety and ours.
We will continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation during this unprecedented pandemic. The health and safety of our staff, customers, and community is our top priority. Thank you for your understanding.
The following are credible sources to stay up to date on COVID-19:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- WHO Situational Reports - updated continuously
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus COVID-19 Tracker
- Florida Health COVID-19 Information
Uncertain how to order? Call us and ask! +1-352-307-7364)